NVRDC does not have any current job openings.
Internship Opportunities for NVRDC’s Therapeutic and Victim Advocacy Program:
If you are interested in more information about summer internships or school calendar internships, please contact Nikki Charles at email@example.com.
Internship Opportunities for NVRDC’s Civil and Criminal Legal Services Programs:
- Work closely with the NVRDC attorneys by conducting client intake & safety planning
- Assist in case preparation by conducting client and witness interviews, retrieving and reviewing government agency files, and analyzing documents
- Research cutting edge legal issues and draft legal memoranda & pleadings, correspondence, etc.
- Attend client meetings, hearings, trials and/or administrative hearings
- Assist with the creation of advocacy and educational materials
- Participate in community outreach events
- Enthusiasm and passion for NVRDC’s mission
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Effective communication with both clients and service partners
- Organized, responsible, detail oriented, and dedicated to working with underserved populations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Summer interns are full time for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Fall/Spring interns are expected to work 12 hours per week for the duration of the semester.
- 5321 First Place NE, Washington DC
NVRDC is happy to assist in filling out forms for school credit and/or fellowships.
How to Apply: Complete the NVRDC Legal Internship Application and submit to Bridgette@nvrdc.org .